For anyone accused of a crime, whether they made a mistake, got caught up with the wrong people, are being falsely accused or otherwise, one factor levels the playing field for all circumstances— the accused always has the right to be represented in a fair and just hearing by an expert Elkridge Maryland defense lawyer.
For the best representation in Howard County, call the law offices of Samuel S. Nalli, Elkridge’s best legal representation for any defense.
What to Do if You’ve Been Arrested or Charged With a Crime
The news that you’ve been charged with a crime often comes as a bit of a shock— after all, you never thought it would happen to you. Whether the charges are true or not, you’re going to feel overwhelmed. This is the time that an Elkridge Maryland criminal defense lawyer can be a huge help.
While you’re waiting for one of our expert Elkridge defense attorneys to arrive, here is what you need to do:
- Don’t say anything that may hurt you later on. Even if it appears that you’re cornered by the law, you retain your right to stay silent until you’re advised by our lawyers.
- Be cooperative, but don’t admit guilt. If the police on the scene ask you general, non-specific questions, you may answer them, but never incriminate yourself.
- Don’t resist arrest or argue that you weren’t doing anything wrong. If you feel that you’re being wrongfully detained, the offices of Samuel S. Nalli can help you get it sorted out the right way.
We have extensive experience with every facet of the criminal justice system in the state of Maryland, from local police departments to prosecutors.
Our Elkridge, Maryland Criminal Lawyers Can Help
From something as simple as a traffic violation or DUI, to as potentially complicated as a grand larceny or assault charge, no one defendant is more or less deserving of qualified, reliable representation than any others. Whether your crime is serious or not, you need the best defense attorneys you can get, and we think we can supply this excellent legal aid.
Even when you’re guilty, you have recourse in sentencing and navigating the justice system, and an expert defense lawyer in Elkridge, Maryland can help you do just that. Here are some different allegations heard in the cases we’ve defended:
- DUI and DWI
- Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Grand Larceny and Theft
- Assault, Murder and Manslaughter
- Probation Violations
- Distribution of Banned Substances
- Fraud and Identity Theft
- Embezzlement, Extortion and Money Laundering
- And Many More
No matter the severity of your crime, if you’ve been charged with a misdemeanor or felony in the state of Maryland, you’re absolutely entitled to the best representation money can buy.
You need the best defense lawyers in the Elkridge, Maryland area. For a free consultation, call the law offices of Samuel S. Nalli, and see how our criminal defense attorneys can fight for your day in court.