A charge of driving under the influence (DUI) is a serious offense. Obtaining legal representation from a highly rated Elkridge, Maryland DUI attorney to help you properly dispute the charge is critical. Representing thousands of individuals, the Law Offices of Samuel S. Nalli are available for expert legal aid.
If the DUI charge is your first offense, you may not even realize the extent of the consequences. A DUI charge will impact your life in numerous ways. Losing your driving privileges, paying a large fine and spending time in jail are probable outcomes.
Why Hire a Leading DUI Attorney in Elkridge, Maryland?
The Law Offices of Samuel S. Nalli have extensive experience for helping individuals with DUI charges. Engaging the services of a top rated DUI attorney in Elkridge, Maryland ensures proper representation throughout the entire legal process. Your lawyer will act as your advocate to ensure the best possible outcome for your personal situation. From the beginning of the legal process, your Elkridge, Maryland DUI attorney will aggressively work to protect your rights.
How an Elkridge, Maryland DUI Attorney Helps You?
An Elkridge, Maryland DUI attorney begins by reviewing all aspects of your charges. The overview allows the attorney to proceed with the best course of action.
- Information from Law Enforcement: Obtains all information from the law enforcement regarding the circumstances surrounding your DUI charge. Why were you pulled over? What field sobriety test was performed prior to issue the DUI charge? What was your alcohol content? Each answer provides a stepping stone for building a defense.
- Legal Overview: Analyzes all the procedures from the DUI charge to ensure your rights were not in violation at any point in time.
- Witness Statements: Gathers witness statements from others who witnessed the DUI charge procedures. Obtains expert witnesses, if necessary to help prove a point regarding the charge or procedures.
- Negotiation: Begins the negotiation process with prosecutor by advocating for reduced sentence. At this point, your DUI attorney in Elkridge Maryland will provide evidence surrounding the DUI charge that may harm the prosecutor’s case. For example, failing to implement the field sobriety test within the proper guidelines. Or, failing to maintain the breath analyzer properly, leading to a miscalculation of alcohol content.
- Trial: Proceeds with a trial to help defend you against the negative outcomes of a heavy DUI conviction.
Your experienced DUI attorney in Elkridge, Maryland has a comprehensive background concerning the law and courtroom procedures. The Law Offices of Samuel S. Nalli will use every piece of information to provide you with the best outcome.
If you would like more information on how an experienced Elkridge, Maryland DUI attorney can help you, please call today. For you convenience, we provide a Contact Us form on our site. Fill out the information regarding your situation, the Law Offices of Samuel S. Nalli will contact you in a timely manner. When facing legal trouble, obtaining highly rated legal defense will provide optimal results.