Are you facing a DUI charge? Strategizing to help our clients, the Law Offices of Samuel S. Nalli will provide you with a talented DUI attorney in Ellicott City, Maryland. A driving under the influence (DUI) charge and conviction can impact your life in numerous ways. The financial burden, humiliation, and threat of jail time will affect your personal lifestyle. The added stress can put a strain on your family loved ones. Moving forward with a highly skilled Ellicott City, Maryland is vital.
A Premium DUI Attorney in Ellicott City, Maryland
Our comprehensive knowledge and experience with the legal system, allows us to provide you with best legal representation for your personal situation. From the first initial contact through a jury trial, a highly credited, Ellicott City, Maryland DUI attorney will aggressively defend you. We begin by gathering all the pertinent information in your case.
- Police Report: The Law Offices of Samuel S. Nalli will begin the investigation by analyzing the police report. We want to know all the different aspects of the situations. Specifically, our legal team will want to know why you were pulled over. Were your rights violated? What types of field sobriety tests were performed?
- History of the Breathalyzer: Part of field sobriety tests include a breathalyzer to determine alcohol content, our Ellicott City, Maryland DUI attorney will carefully view the results. We also ask for the history of use and maintenance. Our legal team wants to ensure the machine was operating correctly at the time of use.
- Witnesses: Along with your details of the charge, our law team will ask for information from witnesses. Our experienced DUI attorney in Ellicott City, Maryland may also use expert witnesses to help strengthen your case.
The Law Offices of Samuel S. Nalli will gather, analyze and present the information. By searching through all the gathered information, our aggressive legal approach may lead to a reduction in charges or the DUI conviction. We base our legal strategies on one or a combination of circumstances.
- Rights violation
- Malfunction in the breathalyzer leading to an inaccurate reading
- Failure to correctly administer the field sobriety tests
- Failure to present a legitimate reason for the traffic stop
- Insufficient evidence to show you were truly under the influence of alcohol to the point of impairment
- Other circumstances affecting the nature of the DUI charge
By presenting a strategic legal defense, the Law Offices of Samuel S. Nalli work to ensure the protection of your interests. Our Ellicott City, Maryland DUI attorney presents supportive and comprehensive legal services for your personal situation. Regardless of your situation, we put our extensive background to work for you.
If you would like more information from a premium DUI attorney in Ellicott City, Maryland, please call us. Or if you prefer, fill out the convenient Contact Us form on our website. We will contact you in a prompt manner. Acting as your personal advocate, the Law Offices of Samuel S. Nalli would like to help you through your DUI ordeal.